Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

The Beginning

Ok! Let's do it again! Project inspired by Steven Jay Schneider's 969-page book "1001 movie you must see before you die" 2013 edition.

Many of the movies I already saw but I gonna do it again! Fresh! It doesn't matter how many time I see my favourite movie but every time I find something new and different. There is one movie which I probably saw over 80 times... And I don't mind watching it again and again... But I will keep it in secret till it's turn.

Why i got inspired by this book? Because of its collection of different film genres,from classical to newest released, most award winning,which has strong characters and great stories, that has something deep to show its audiences. 

Lets go straight to the movies!

Vas
 

No comments:

Post a Comment